“In the Trenches” Project Management and Implementation Solutions
Are you looking for specific help – maybe some assistance with a facet of an overall implementation? Below, a break-down of projects our clients ask us to perform on their behalf. Not an exhaustive list. If you don’t see what you need below, please reach out.
Any solution / offering can be purchased without a TIER Plan (or becoming a Sponsor) but the TIER plan – If you need resources, as an example – could be the most cost-effective approach. TIER plans provide perks in addition to advertising. All geared to ameliorate project needs.
Important: All you need to do is provide the project requirements and we will get you the best price (100% GUARANTEE). To reiterate, you don’t need to be a sponsor to partake in any of the offerings below:
Project Management / Implementation Work:
We have deep implementation experience and have mentored countless PMs, so they can be greater contributors and performers in your business. Performance and hitting deadlines effects your bottom line.
- Coaching – Our core offering. We specialize in coaching entry to mid-level career project managers or employees that are converting to – or have been designated as – Project Manager on an implementation or project. We emphasize the importance of using EQ (Emotional Intelligence) with our solution, along with IQ and tactical methodologies. What’s liberating about this offering is that our clients save on costs (versus alternatives, like hiring a NEW FT Project Manager) and invest in their existing staff instead. Investing in your team improves job satisfaction and employee loyalty, which is exponential value.
- Establishing PMOs – this often goes hand in hand with the work we do with start-ups, along with coaching PMs, as the governance process is crucial for scaling your business. We focus on streamlining (and oftentimes overhauling) change management, artifacts, tools, and overall – a focus on lean structure while you grow (MVP approach), so your team isn’t handcuffed by TOO MUCH process (a common mistake by many early stage businesses). Processes should be conducive to hitting timelines on projects and keeping scope creep at bay.
Do you want us to execute the entire software implementation?
- “Full-On” Projects / Implementations – which can include: Prep., Kick-off, Data Gathering / Requirements, Configuration / “Solutioning”, Testing, Training, Go-Live, Post Go-Live; Not all Projects are the same. Some may include a development component or additional phase work. All projects built and priced from scratch. This is soup to nuts us handling everything.
Maybe you need help with just a facet or phase of an overall implementation?
- “Partial” Project Work / Implementations – Example: Creating a Test Plan. See below for different elements that we would help with. ** STAND-ALONE **. Choose what you need.
STAND-ALONE Items (Most Common)
- Resourcing / Staffing (Purchase TIER 2 PLAN or higher; Save Money!) Better rates than using recruiters, alternative to our coaching service. We provide quality resources for your projects.
- Project Plan Build (Includes Requirements Consultation – FREE). Every project deserves a project plan.
- Requirements / Data Gathering (Documented). Facilitates configuration.
- Agendas (Any Phase)… How do you run your meetings today?
- Create Project Log / Issue Tracker Tools (Monitor Status). Controls, controls, controls!
- Testing Plans – If you aren’t testing properly, what’s the point?
- Project Management Speaking Engagements – Not as interactive or entrenched as our coaching service, but educational and good intermediate step.
RESOURCES (How it all works):
Are you a Sponsor? THANK YOU…
As a TIER Plan customer you will help support the mission of helping tweens / kids with career discovery, while showcasing your business (Advertising). As described above, each TIER plan has perks. One example of a perk is Talent found in TIER 2 and higher. Instead of hiring Bizzeebobber to take on a software implementation or project work, you may just want quality resources. We can help provide the talent and at a more affordable rate than traditional recruiters.
Your TIER plan has no limits on how much talent you can utilize, but for each engagement we do charge a Finder’s Fee. Learn More here. Essentially, it’s the cost for introducing you to talent (Per engagement). These fees are CHEAPER, as one of the main perks, with the TIER 3 Plan; There are NO FEES with TIER 4. What TIER will work best for you?
Finder Fees are only applicable, if utilizing the “Talent” perk within the TIER plan.
B.R.A.I.N. Partners (Preferred businesses):
B.R.A.I.N. stands for: “Business Ready Alliance – Innovative Needs”. We use these resources (Small Businesses or Solopreneurs) for needs you may have OUTSIDE the regular implementation or project management spectrum. We got you covered. Perhaps you need a Graphic Designer or Social Media guru? Or, you are looking for a writer to help with some communication initiatives? In essence, your industry or specific engagement needs won’t pose challenges in working together – the one caveat is that we ONLY work on projects that can be done in a “virtual capacity”.
Are you interested in getting involved as a B.R.A.I.N. partner? Click the link above.
Project Resources (Talent – our Role Models):
It’s a party: You bring the projects – we will bring the people!
Our workers won’t come onsite or visit your premises. We don’t want to be disruptive. In addition, many of our talented resources (or Freelancers) may have full-time roles and work on these projects to make additional income – Many will work into the wee hours to satisfy the objective. We utilize Role Models, who are champions of the Bizzeebobber mission. Professionals like Working Moms and Veterans – will help fulfill needs and demonstrate their expertise. Such a great feeling and privilege to have them as part of the Bizzeebobber community, especially as a Veteran-Owned business.
Our clients don’t need to figure any of this out. All you have to do is provide your project requirements and we will take care of the rest! Are you ready? SUBMIT your Project Requirements / Needs… Or call 1-800-463-8140.