Are you an influencer or tech professional?
Thank you again for your support. We are implementation and project management professionals, but recognize that software companies have many roles; Namely, developers, programmers, software engineers, and the like.
These same brands or companies – oftentimes start-up businesses – need project management assistance (and it’s sometimes not obvious) with their software implementations or an interactive coaching solution to “Make their PMs better PMs”. That’s where WE come in.
So where do YOU fit in? As a trusted technical expert in your community we are willing to pay you for your referral. This isn’t sales. No cold-calling. Simply, do the following below and make 15% on total project cost. This could be a quick $500 or more for doing practically nothing.
- Have the conversation with your current company or one you might be affiliated with (through an alumni group, friend, former employer, etc.)
- Inquire about help they might need with implementations or project management (our core offering and niche is in coaching PMs to become better PMs – Check out ALL our offerings in Project Management Central)
- Contact Us – USE General Inquiry (Indicate it’s a referral)
- We will acknowledge your message, and assign a Referral Code (for tracking)
- Once the prospect pays for the business, which is easy to do on our secure site, we will pay YOU 15% (Can discuss arrangements for transactions) Note: Some of our services with clients aren’t paid all at once, but you will get paid 15% of the entire transaction – even if a portion gets paid by a client at a later date.
- Differentiator: Get Paid on the LIFE of the client business (Example: Client purchases $1,000 worth of services in subsequent years or engagements you will get a check for $150) – Do we have your attention?
Note: Not comfortable having discussions with prospects you might know? Any lead that you bring to us that results in a sale or service rendered – earn 10%. We will take on the discussions and follow-ups.
Business Profile (What to look for)
It’s nearly impossible to identify which clients might be a perfect or best fit (there are too many variables to list), but we have found that the type of client characterized below is a good prototype:
- Software brand that does implementations (Example: have their own proprietary software and rolling it out to an end-user or client); could be enterprise-wide or smaller group “receiving” services. ANY industry…
- Start-ups and smaller sized companies (Generally less than 500 people)
- Said company has project managers or different title handling project work (or is actively hiring for MORE)
- Said company is trying to scale and develop processes to execute on project work
Hope to be sending you checks VERY soon. Be Bold. Be different. Be rolling in cash!