Resumes for kids – The best spent $14.11 you will find online. More affordable than an xbox 360 game. Participation is EASY. See *STEPS below. 2 Minutes to read entire page.
Resumes for kids: Let’s make this really easy. Afterall, there are no professional job experiences to comb through for kids younger than 13. Chores don’t count. No fancy schmancy degrees and licenses. But kids HAVE special accomplishments. Right?
Are you the star 3rd baseman for your Little League team? Do you have a paper route – revered CEO of the neighborhood? Maybe you built a cool tree house and came in under budget – took you just 6 days! Did you win the class spelling bee? Or, maybe you help grandma by tidying up the kitchen on Saturdays (You seem to be very organized, perhaps we have a future Project Manager on our hands?)… and yes, on second thought, chores DO count! Even if unpaid…
So WHY purchase this – Resumes for kids? It’s meant to be fun and informative at the same time. Resumes aren’t going away anytime soon and understanding how they work has huge benefits. Also, fun to share with friends and at parties or gatherings! Documenting things (written down) is the number one way to stay on track, so just having this resume – in hand – will be more than sentimental value. Achieving goals is the name of the game.
We cannot 100% predict what occupation or career path you (your child) will pursue, (which will be part of the resume format – Page 2; We provide 3 potential options to consider), but you never know what will happen in the future. The options are infinite: Entrepreneur? Teacher? Architect? Software Engineer? Speech Pathologist? Astronaut? And more…
Disclaimer: By completing our BOB questionnaire (see *STEPS just below) you agree that this is meant for fun and career enrichment and shall not be considered anything more than that.
Complete the BOB Questionnaire; Takes approximately 10-15 minutes
- Receive your PRINT READY, downloadable resume electronically within one week (We strive for 72 hours)
- Resumes (Page 2) will include 3 potential JOB TYPES or careers based on how you answered the BOB questionnaire (See below for explanation of JOB TYPE)
- (OPTIONAL) Which of the three JOB TYPES would you like to explore further? To assist, utilize the Role Model Profiles gallery or Q&A forum.
- (OPTIONAL) Purchase our Tween Guidance Service; Perhaps one of the JOB TYPES or careers has merit? Let’s make a plan!
- (OPTIONAL) Visit “What I want to be when I grow up” – Share it!
You can always share your results from the BOB questionnaire or desired dream job / career using #bizzeebobber in social media, too.
Learn MORE about JOB TYPES and a special deal on the tween guidance offering…