TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
While we ask for specific criteria at Log-in (Or whilst creating a new Free Account or Registration), much of this will NEVER be visible in the community; especially when it comes to the youth population “Aspirers” (under the age of 18). In essence, with both populations, “Aspirers” and “Role Models” (See Operational Definitions under Additional Section below, just prior to Site Terms) we are always judicious with how much we will “display” (defined as what will be visible and able to be publicly viewed), when you do one of the following actions (which is what will prompt or necessitate a display to be shown) as an Aspirer OR Role Model (List not exclusive):
- Post your Occupational Profile (Note: Role Models will have additional information to display). Example: Job, Title, Job Type, State, and Occupation details (Free text fields). Before viewing a specific profile (and drilling into details), viewers will see minimal information. Example: Job Type: Technology, State: Texas, Job Title: Software Engineer. Only logged-in viewers, who must create an account, will be able to click the Role Model profile to see the Occupational details (One of the perks of membership).
- Ask a Question (Only Aspirers have privileges to ask questions. See Role Definitions to understand differences between an Aspirer and Role Model). Only the user’s screen or public display name will be published, so the community will know who asked the question. Example: 1LilSTAR
- Respond to a Question (Only Role Models have privileges to answer questions). Only the user’s screen or public display name will be published, so the community will know who answered the question. Example: chefRAY911
- Post your Aspiration, inspirational quote or Ingenious Idea (Note: Quotes can be cited by using the name of the author in conjunction with the quote, if it is not your own). Please refrain from any plagiarism or taking credit for work that is not your own. This privilege is set for Aspirers only. Note: Additional information may be requested, if the youth is selected as Aspirer of the Month. Namely, why is “becoming a(n)<Aspiration>” your aspiration? And, “how will you accomplish this”? We will select one Aspirer from the Streaming Scroll off of the Home page (Will be contacted by email address on file), and distribute a one / two page story via email to the Aspirer peer group only. Collecting this info from the Aspirer of the month is meant to be a token of Inspiration – for others, as well as a thank you for sharing their Aspiration on Bizzeebobber. An Aspirer will be chosen at random, but only if they submitted an entry via “When I grow up…” (Navigation bar). For additional details, please see the main website.
On our Log-in / Registration Forms, we will ask typical demographic information questions, but what will DISPLAY in the community based on your group affiliation (Aspirer or Role Model) is the key to understand. The most important field in either form (though each group has their own dedicated form) is Screen Name (a safer item to display versus a person’s name). Screen names are meant to be fun, but “non-identifiable”. Example of a poorly created Screen Name would be: JoeSmith-DallasTX. State is another key value (helps with understanding the population at large). State is not normally displayed for an Aspirer except when it’s part of a “When I grow up…” entry.
Other Non-Display values asked at the point of creating a Free, secure Log-in (Subject to change); Some of these are part of a secondary Form AFTER you create an Initial Registration:
- Country of residence (Not required)
- Gender (Not required)
- First and Last Name (Neither of these will ever be on display); First name ONLY can be optionally used “within” your profile, but again NEVER visible in the community. Last name is not even an option “within” your profile. Name fields are mainly used for record keeping purposes.
- Birthdate – Will never be displayed, but used to derive age (No relevant purpose to enhance automation as of July 2015, but might be applicable for future use). Sometimes used with “When I grow up…” entries.
- Email Address (Kids need to provide the parents address, but should be something accessible); Most purposeful for Role Models on an Ongoing basis, So we can get in touch with you regarding Opportunities. Note: email address can be used to Log-In to your account, but other than that has somewhat limited usage for an Aspirer. It could be used to receive the newsletter and the monthly distribution to the Aspirer Peer group – to read the Aspirer of the month inspirational story (As explained above). Also, to receive your SHAPLOR team assignment shortly after you create a new account. Lastly, you may receive a couple of emails in the beginning, so you can verify / validate your account status.
- Address – May be requested for purposes of sending a prize or award, but not captured during creation of Log-In materials. Address will be strictly safeguarded and not provided for ANY purpose to anyone. Note: If you post a resume or are okay with sharing, we will utilize what is on file.
Every user who creates a Log-in will be randomly assigned a TEAM (See SHAPLOR for more details). Possible teams include: White, Green, Red, Blue, Black, Stars, Triangles, Squares, and Circles. The team name will come to you via a separate email.
- Role Models ONLY will be able to fill out a secondary or tertiary form to capture information (Based on derived age and original access point – they need to register their account using the ROLE MODELS, JOIN HERE bubble), once they have created an initial Log-In. In the navigation bar, Role Models can access MY PROFILE and adjust their Private Professional Opportunities. Bizzeebobber doubles as a brand that helps businesses find talent. This information is only shared with Bizzeebobber administrators and any Sponsors we share the information with, but it is NOT publicly displayed. Utilizing this secondary or tertiary form: It is voluntary to do so, but purposeful and necessary if interested in potential Bridge work or temporary opportunities (rarely full-time) via Sponsors in the community. This can include inquiries regarding: Other notable skills, Desired Wage, Education, Special Knowledge, Veteran Status and other corollaries to help discern the right fit for aforementioned Opportunities. For anyone submitting their Occupational Profile (Hopefully your goal at the very least as a Role Model on the site), to ameliorate your display you should provide a “Title” to your Submitted public profile. Examples include: Banker, Sous Chef, Project Manager, Teacher, Doctor, Graphic Designer, Carpenter, Software Architect, Public Accountant, Writer, Gymnast, Architect, Television Producer, Photographer, Psychotherapist, Janitor, Receptionist, Account Receivables Clerk II, as examples. The list goes on… Submitting your Occupational Profile is a specific action and along with Title will include a description and fun factoids – so Aspirers can learn about your Occupation and with a semi-personable feel (The fun factoids can really bring your description to life!)
Be aware – Information can get collected in various ways via:
- Any form or application filled out by you, the adult / authority (Role Model), and received from you (or on behalf of your child) – that was found on www.Bizzeebobber.com. Or, directly from the youth (We cannot prevent any youth from creating a Free Log-in though the target youth audience is greater than 13 years old). Still, some children are more mature than others, and likely, 10 year-olds up through high school students will participate. Our form allows for a 5 year old to 17 year old to join the site. Note: kids must use an email address of a parent or guardian, if not old enough to have their own.
- Usage, viewing, and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our site; It is not our intention to collect or utilize information that was not explicitly provided by you, but you can disable cookies as a form of prevention.
Note: Any links or navigation that allow a user to roam to a site that is outside of www.Bizzeebobber.com or not part of White Elephants Ballyhoo Ink, LLC will not be the responsibility of our company especially if any ill-will or harm is done. THIS IS CRITICAL TO UNDERSTAND. This may include clicking links or logos derived from our hosting service or advertisements (via our Sponsors page); Also, with an embedded link (perhaps found in a Submitted Profile from one of our Role Models or in some other way). While we try to make our best effort to police any materials, or potentially harmful information to the welfare of a child, we cannot guarantee that another company, LLC, proprietorship or individual (this extends to any organized business or corporation), in any mode of communication with said site, will have the same standards and integrity. We do review submitted profiles and posted works for profanity and malice, but shall not be held accountable for breaches. We will take our best measures to protect all users and provide a comfortable experience within our site or as a result of partaking in any of our services – now or in the future. In addition, see below (PROLOGUE) – We utilize a Notice of Registration process, so adults can be informed that a youth is participating (or has joined) on our site.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We will collect your information through the Log-In process or post Log-in, especially in the case of a Role Model, where you might submit your profile or attempt to engage in services with our Sponsors (for Bridge Work or temporary opportunities). We will collect information through you, the Parent, Authority, Guardian and / or Role Model, on behalf of the youth (If under the age of 13 – you may be creating a Log-In on their behalf, but we strongly suggest www.Ballyhoozoo.com for kids younger than 13); or, if 13 or older (and up to 18) we believe you (they) would be submitting this information autonomously. If there are any concerns or questions, please involve an adult or supervisor. Note: Information is not always collected online. We may utilize campaigns or advertisers to directly solicit, but you will never be forced to provide any information. You will always be able to opt-out.
- We may collect information through surveys or links (electronic forms)
- Advertising / mailers / flyers
- Through schools or educational forums
- Via our sister website (www.Ballyhoozoo.com)
- As a follow-up on an awarded prize
- Information collected through cookies will not be utilized. The only information that will be shared will come directly from you; Upon request, we can prevent or suspend child’s information noted above from being shared. The most youth information that would be published (via a “When I grow up…” entry), regardless of the sharer, would be: Screen name, Age, and STATE. Example: Earthworm456, Age 9, Texas. Most frequently (When asking questions, as an example), it is stripped down to JUST the Screen Name. Example: Earthworm456. In other cases, there may be association with the assigned SHAPLOR Team. Example: Earthworm456, SQUARES. In most cases, we can remove all the extras – and at most – just show the screen name within the community. Please contact us, if you have any concerns.
Cookies are a feature of web browser software that allows web servers to recognize the computer used to access a website. Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored by a user’s web browser on the user’s hard drive. Information gathered through cookies may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our website, and the websites visited just before and just after our website. This information is collected on an aggregate basis. None of this information is associated with you as an individual.
We may deploy tools and reporting to help us more effectively gauge our business and practices, but not for purposes of openly sharing information without advisement.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Federal law gives you the right to limit some but not all sharing. We will not share your personal information (75% of the time or greater, this is info collected upon completing a secure, Free Log-in) except for the following:
- When you allow us to share your personal information with another company, such as: Electing to share your personal information with carefully selected companies so they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services.
- Directing us to share your personal information with third-party sites or platforms.
- Please note that once we share your personal information with another company, the information received by the other company becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices.
- Especially with Role Models who are interested in freelance work or bridge Opportunities. The site administrator for Bizzeebobber AND /OR sponsors in search of specific backgrounds and skill sets may directly become aware or able to see your information (via a resume, screen share, or some other mode). *You will have the ability to enable or disable this privilege.
As a general rule, information sharing would be in regard to the adult or individual over the age of 18. Children (Younger than 18) will not be the common target of any marketing, campaigns or sales opportunities. Though, it can happen from time to time as we believe the site will provide great benefits in helping them prepare for the future.
When companies perform services on our behalf, we may share your information; However, these companies (Example: PayPal or our Web Host, a Small Orange) are prohibited from using your personal information, or any information acquired, for purposes other than those requested by us or required by law. Our web designer is Red Peach Designs. We use Survey Monkey, too.
- Trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions
- Investigating Fraud which has already occurred
HOW INFORMATION IS USED
Information acquired from the adult: We may use the email or phone (if provided) as the main point of contact regarding issues or inquiries. Example: You may want to participate in other White Elephants Ballyhoo Ink, LLC endeavors, and perhaps interested in creating a business lesson for young children (Especially handy for Ballyhoozoo). With kids, we can contact you via a parent’s email address, as needed, or per the email you provided during the Log-In process. There shouldn’t be a great need for us to do this, so it is suggested that you utilize the “Contact Us” page for any questions. One reason we might need to contact you would be if you were randomly selected to receive a prize. But, short of that, most dialogue can be accomplished via the Contact Us page here.
We will not disclose any private information to third parties without proper consent except as disclosed above.
We use your personally identifiable information to provide you with information, services, or content you have requested, and, in some cases to contact you about our programs, products, features, or services, when applicable. If you no longer wish to receive information from us, you may send us an email or call us at the phone number indicated above.
We may use non-identifying information collected on our website in the aggregate to better understand your use of the website and to enhance your enjoyment and experience. For example, we may use the information to improve the design and content of our website or to analyze the programs and services we offer.
We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Our employees, agents and contractors who have access to personally identifiable information are required to protect the information in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy statement.
We will not share your personally identifiable information in ways unrelated to those described above without providing you with an opportunity to opt out or obtaining your written consent.
Parents or authorities, at any time, can ask that we remove any information on display on behalf of their child or sponsor. Please follow this process to delete existing information (or prevent any additional information from being collected).
- Please send an email to email@example.com and enter request for removal of profile information in the subject line.
- Please provide any additional instructions in the body of the text (Not required); It will be helpful to include the screen name of the user for such requests.
- Please allow 7 – 10 Business days for complete removal.
- You will receive an email confirmation for your records upon deletion of information (Please note: this will not impact your ability to enjoy all that Bizzeebobber has to offer – you can still utilize your Log-in. You would just need to refrain from asking questions or participating in any other activities including, “When I grow up…”)
YOUR ABILITY TO MAKE CHOICES
- You may choose whether to receive special offers from us.
- You may choose whether or not we send your information to select companies, so they can send you special offers on their products and services.
- You may request access to the personal information we hold about you (or on behalf of the child) and that we amend or delete it and we request third parties with whom we have shared the information do the same.
- Note: We can also limit the information shown in the community (or what displays) for an Aspirer. Example: Earthworm456, Age 9, Texas can become Earthworm456. Adult requests to altar non-youth based accounts. Role Models or over age of 18 handled separately, but we can conform in a similar way.
Parental Consent (by the guardian / legal authority / adult) is NOT required for collection, use and disclosure of child’s information for first 30 days. Review Notice of Registration below. Note: Site is geared for kids older than age 13, but it is possible that someone younger than that can create a Free, secure Log-In (5 years up to 18 years old). This is not an E-Commerce site and more or less an informational (Educational), Q&A site for kids. We ask that you remain involved in the child’s online activities and use discretion as necessary. We don’t believe that Bizzeebobber will cause any undue stress or introduce malicious content, but shall not be held liable in any event. All customer data is important and we respect every individual’s privacy; Parents / Adults you can request removal of content at any time.
If you have questions regarding the specific personal information about you (or the youth) that we process or retain, please contact:
White Elephants Ballyhoo Ink, LLC
ATTN: John Waite, President
P.O. Box 41584
Providence, RI 02940 – 1633
You may also call us toll free at (800) 463-8140, if you have any questions. But, we require most inquiries to be in writing for processing. The following email may be used for such inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Operational Definitions”: Now that we have referenced 2 MAIN groups this will shed some additional light (context) on how we describe them:
- ROLE MODELS (Over 18 AND at least one of the following):
A) Have a current job (may not “Currently” be in their dedicated / desired field of interest) Example: Working as Waiter / Waitress, but interested in becoming an accountant (perhaps they are in college and don’t have a degree yet); OR, changed jobs – and working – but undecided on future Career path.
B) Current Occupation (Probably more consistent, serious worker; Interested in staying in same field of expertise) Example: An accountant (Full time position). NOTE: Could be something not requiring a college degree (Example: Restaurant worker – But this IS chosen field of interest)
C) Substantiated expertise (May not be “actively” doing work in which they excel, but possess the talent and skills) Example: Not currently working, maybe retired, but held career as an accountant. Another example: A new mother who recently left the workforce, but was / “is” an accomplished Graphic Artist.
- ASPIRERS (“Younger than 18”)
1) Ages 13 to 18 (or less than 10% of the population we believe will be from 5 up to 12 years old) – target group for www.Bizzeebobber.com
2) Ages YOUNGER than 13 – target group for www.Ballyhoozoo.com; Still a viable participant for Bizzeebobber.com
Site Terms – Last Updated 7.8.15
- Derogatory, vulgar, or profane comments will NOT be tolerated and will result in immediate removal from site.
- Please DO NOT use an Avatar that encourages predatory or malicious social behaviors; FURTHER, as a safeguard, minimal information will be used to display details about a particular user.
Aspirer: Screen Name, State, Age (Screen Name should not be discriminating or identifiable) will be the maximum seen, but 95% of the time will JUST be screen name (Published when ASKING questions in the Q&A area). Note: What do we mean by discriminating or identifiable? Don’t use your last name in your screen name, as an example.
Role Model: Similar standard as Aspirer, but with potential added detail of “title”. Example: Public Accountant, CaptCPA, TX, Finance & Accounting. Job Title, Screen Name, State, Job Type. This is what will be seen in Role Model gallery. For other parts of the site where info is published, such as the Q&A area, will just see Screen Name. As of July 2015, Age isn’t used for display purposes with Role Models.
Creating a Free Log-In: Creating a Log-in is voluntary, but there are benefits associated with becoming a logged in community member. One such benefit is getting randomly selected for a prize, if younger than 18, but here are some additional tenets:
- Random selection will be done monthly and by the President of White Elephants Ballyhoo Ink, LLC without prejudice (this is different than Aspirer per month described above – “When I grow up…” entries only).
- Prize can be different each month, but will never be a greater value than $20.
- An Aspirer can only win ONCE in a calendar year (for this Random prize) – and doesn’t need to be a part of the Streaming Scroll).
- Any Aspirer has an equal opportunity to be selected (and no purchase is required).
- We cannot be held liable for anyone too young who may receive a prize; By creating a free Log-In you (parent / authority) bear that responsibility. While we will do our best to provide prizes that will be safe and not harmful for ANY youngster to receive, we cannot predict how certain children may react to said prize. We will do our best to provide age appropriate and gender neutral prizes, too. Note: This site is targeted for an audience that is normally 13 years and older, but again, it will allow for the age of 5 up to 18 (for an Aspirer).
Role Models (Older than 18 and have a current job, current occupation, or substantiated expertise) may also receive a reward. The difference is that for Role Models it is monetary or gift card oriented. Note: We do not police someone deeming themselves as a Role Model, but do offer “operational definitions” to give context in our Privacy section. We will always make our best effort to remove any profiles that are not aligned with these definitions.
- Role models are only eligible to win once in a calendar year.
- Current monetary offering is $10.00, but we reserve the right to alter this amount (Shall not be greater than $15.00).
- Awardees are selected “mostly” randomly without bias or prejudice (performance driven to a degree and based on badges and contributions to the site, but all other things being equal – a winner will be “randomly” selected); These are like employees of the month, so there is a merit aspect to it.
- There is an equal opportunity of selection (with a caveat as stated directly above) and no obligation to purchase anything to be selected as “the Role Model of the Month”; It is VOLUNTARY to submit your profile, answer questions, and contribute in any other way.
We shall not be held liable for anyone posing as a Role Model or who doesn’t have criteria in meeting operational definitions; Aspirers have discretion on whose Occupational profile they want to view online.
** PROLOGUE **
You are bound by the TOA set forth below – and any site level services or participation is an acknowledgement of your full agreement to terms (Please read the full details). We urge all users to read the following before habitually visiting our site. All users and visitors of www.Bizzeebobber.com are bound by these terms.
We reserve the right to modify this TOA at any time – and without advanced notice.
USE OF CONTENT
We will display User information standards based on group affiliation (Aspirer or Role Model). We shall not be held liable for any misinformation, plagiarism or falsehoods. Any financial information posted to the site or within any profiles shall not be construed as financial advice. While within our community we may have self-deemed experts in a variety of core areas, you should use the information with discretion. As far as www.Bizzeebobber itself, as an entity and brand, we are not licensed brokers, accountants or financial professionals. For any financial decisions, please consult your broker, tax advisor, or financial representative. Our site provides knowledge (Business and Occupation information) and awareness, but is still based on perception. Role Models may have different views which are NOT consistent with Bizzeebobber’s or any of its employees or affiliates.
CONDUCT AND BEHAVIOR
We cannot police every item in an immediate fashion, but make every effort to review all submitted profiles in a timely manner. Since one can slip by from time to time, here are some guiding principles. We do not want to showcase a profile that…
- is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, “incriminating” or an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; is bigoted, hateful, racial, or otherwise offensive; Is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; or, otherwise harms or can be reasonably expected to harm any person or entity. Please report immediately, if witnessed, and we can make the site a better place for our youths. *Report to email@example.com or via the Contact Us page.
- Is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them, including a submission that is, or represents an attempt to engage in, child pornography, stalking, sexual assault, fraud, trafficking in obscene or stolen material, drug dealing and / or drug abuse, harassment, theft, or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity. Important: This is a site for youths and their conquest in learning about business and worldly Occupations and any of the aforementioned will not be tolerated. THIS IS NOT A SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE FOR KIDS.
- infringes or violates any right of a third party including: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary on contractual rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not submit another person’s personal information of any kind without their express written permission – Unless you are the adult of authority acting on behalf of the youth) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation.
- is BLATANTLY and INTENTIONALLY for your own commercial gain, business-related or advertises or offers to sell any products in which you are affiliated, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicits others (including solicitations for contributions or donations). Role Models – The emphasis should be on helping Kids by providing information on what you do not by EXPLICITLY selling your Business as part of your profile write-up.
- Entrepreneurs or Sponsors will be solicited directly or contacted to discuss their services and what they do and may advertise their services within our site (Informational or via a site related link), but must have an agreement with us on file. *STILL, Please review their privacy and policies before roaming or going to their site. Bizzeebobber cannot be held responsible for any site accessed on your own volition**. Of course, we will do our best to make sure the advertiser is prudent, but cannot make statements about the future or if said link changes through no fault of our own.
- White Elephants Ballyhoo Ink, LLC or Bizzeebobber shall not be held liable for any dealings between you and the Entrepreneur / Sponsor (or, if you click on any Embedded link or referenced URL or email address in a Role Model’s profile) that takes you to a site or destination.
- We will make every attempt to select good Role Models and Advertisers or Sponsors, but shall not be held responsible for any third party relationships created. This is not a social media site and we have gone to great lengths to prevent kids from interacting with other kids OR Role Models… questions are posed (and answers provided) at the community level.
COOPERATION; REMOVAL OF SUBMISSIONS
The most common example of going to another site may originate from the Sponsors page where an Entrepreneur or business may have a link or logo and conduit to a URL or webpage depicting their business or product offerings. We should not be held liable for any malice or disservice endured on behalf of any sponsor or profile, regardless of derivation, embedded link, virus, and other, to the extent it causes any harm. ** We will not remove any links or advertiser information adorned to the site unless it has been found to be damaging by conclusive evidence, which will be determined by White Elephants Ballyhoo Ink, LLC. **
Nor can we be held for the accuracy, relevance, legality or decency of material contained on sites retrieved in searches and /or listed in search results or identified in search result pages.
Sponsors MAY NOT be kid friendly businesses.
The content on or otherwise related in any way to Bizzeebobber or any third party sites or services linked to / from any White Elephants Ballyhoo Ink, LLC site (Including www.Bizzeebobber.com and www.Ballyhoozoo.com ) is provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, completeness, availability, security, compatibility and non-infringement. We do not warrant that any content will be error-free, that access thereto will be uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, or that any White Elephants Ballyhoo Ink, LLC site or the servers that make such content available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of any content. You hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to content and any content you provide to third parties (including credit card and other personal information).
Reliance on any information appearing on the site is strictly at your own risk.
Bizzeebobber WILL contain the opinions and views of others (based on Occupational profiles submitted by Role Models as part of that community and RESPONSES, by Role Models, in the Q&A forum of the site), which will adorn the site. We cannot endorse, guarantee, or be responsible for the accuracy, efficacy, or veracity of any content generated by anyone (“Anyone” may be defined as our most common audience /contributors: an Adult / Role Model (depicted as 18 years or greater), parent, authority, guardian; Entrepreneur or sponsor; youth – under the age of 18, but likely, older than the age of 13). Still, this excerpt extends to any other party not explicitly stated hereto or defined as “anyone”.
Our site is intended mainly for informational purposes. Such content is not intended to, and does not, constitute legal, professional, financial, medical, healthcare or any such advice, and may not be used for such purposes. Always seek the advice of a qualified professional (one that you may have worked with before or have known for a long time) dependent upon the needed area of expertise. While our management and employees (And the vast population of Role Models found on the site) have credentials and deep experience in varied genres, advice is only merited when a full relationship and context is known; Our site is informational and providing “advice” is beyond the scope of this website. This notion would require a greater understanding of goals, profile, and a plethora of other superlatives that will never be privy to anyone on our team (or by any of the Role Models). While valuable information can be ascertained in such a forum, it is still the perspective of the Role Model’s views which may or may not be embraced by Bizzeebobber.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall we, our licensors or licensees, or any of the foregoing entities, respective / prospective sellers, distributors, service providers or suppliers, be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages including lost profits, personal injury (including death) and property damage of any nature whatsoever, that result from (A) the use of, or the inability to use the Bizzeebobber site or content (Including and information shared by our role models), or (B) the conduct or actions, whether online or offline, of any user of the Bizzeebobber site or any other person or entity, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise exceed the amount paid by you, if any, or $100 (whichever is less) for accessing or participating in any activity related to the Bizzeebobber site. Moreover, under no circumstances shall we, our licensors or licensees, or any or the foregoing entities’ respective / prospective resellers, distributors, service providers or suppliers, be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from an act of force majeure or accuses beyond our or their reasonable control. We may terminate your (to include the youth) submission privileges or association with the league or change the site or delete content or features in any way, at any time and for any or no reason.
JURISDICTIONAL AND VENUE ISSUES
Thank you for reviewing the TOA. Remember, please reach out to us if you have any questions. By virtue of creating a Log-In, you agree to terms set forth. Youths are impressionable and we strive to deliver the best experience possible for them, but really need to hold the authority / Role Model accountable for their well-being and their participation on the site.